Covid Info 21.04.2022
From April 21, 2022, wearing a respirator is no longer required in most common situations.
However, we draw attention to selected situations where it is still necessary to cover the upper respiratory tract.
Respirator is still mandatory for:
- staff of medical and social facilities,
- visitors to medical and social facilities,
- patients in waiting rooms and doctors' clinics,
- pharmacy customers
Quarantine and isolation from April 21, 2022
Quarantine automatically ceases to be mandatory in close contact with the positive. Covid 19 positive person must continue to adhere to the principles of compulsory domestic isolation.
Domestic isolation of the positive person remains mandatory and unchanged:
- After a positive Covid test
- It is necessary to contact people in close contact two days before the symptoms or positive test result
- It lasts 5 days + 5 days is required to wear FFP2 respirator
- If the symptoms of the disease persist in the last 24 hours of quarantine, the doctor will decide to end the home isolation.