Faculty of Natural Sciences
We cordially welcome you to Trnava!
We offer attractive and modern study programmes in English:
In particular, Doctoral Studies in:
Applied Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Progressive Masters in Science and Engineering programmes that follow the Bachelor's-level studies in:
Bachelors in Science programmes in:
Environmental Protection and Restoration
- 14 June 2019 for PhD. studies
- 30 April 2019 for Bachelor and Master studies (1st round)
- 16 August 2019 for Bachelor and Master studies (2nd round)
- State-of-the-art laboratories allow students to work independently in connection with the needs of practice.
- We organize popular evenings "Science in the Centre" for students, teachers and general public. In an informal atmosphere of coffee bar, excellent scientists popularize Science in an interesting way.
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences was ranked 10th in the "best-paid graduates" ranking, and 9th in the "graduates most attractive to a potential employer" ranking.
- At regular intervals, the "Vševed Student Club" shows in the form of lectures, discussions, workshops, how science can be varied and interesting.
- Annually, 15% of the best students can receive a motivational scholarship for excellent academic achievements
- Every year, the Faculty organizes the student research conference "Applied Natural Sciences".
We look forward to having you joining us!