UCM has become a part of the foRMAtion project
foRMAtion is a project focused on research and development in the field of intelligent materials for various industrial sectors, as well as for environmental and healthcare purposes.
The main goal of the project is to create new and innovative solutions and applications that utilize these materials and enable better and more efficient use of resources.
foRMAtion brings together organizations such as universities, research institutes, and industrial companies from different European countries.
Partnership with this project brings the following advantages to our university:
• Access to research results and new technologies in the field of intelligent materials.
• Opportunity for collaboration and exchange of know-how with various organizations within the "foRMAtion" project, which can strengthen our connections and opportunities for cooperation.
• Contact with experts in the field of intelligent materials and the ability to consult with them on our ideas and projects.
• Opportunity to present our own ideas and initiatives, receive feedback from experts and partners within the project.
• Opportunity to improve our brand value and reputation by being part of an international project focused on innovation and research in the field of intelligent materials.