Rector´s Measure - Release of measures after the end of the emergency situation
With effect from 16 June, 2020, all measures taken in connection with the corona crisis are repealed and the UCM is fully complied with the measures in force and the recommendations of the Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic.
The following precautions continue to apply to UCM:
- quarantine rooms remain established in each building and in the University Accommodation,
- measuring the temperature at the entrance to each building is voluntary but recommended,
- masks are compulsory at the entrance to the canteen and may be removed from the face only during food consumption,
- disinfectants are available on the premises of UCM,
- crisis staff is established at UCM.
Adjustment of the study schedule, including teaching, examinations and state examinations, is the responsibility of the deans of the faculties.
At UCM, other activities and processes take place in the standard mode as before the introduction of the emergency situation.